Entitykeys func door
From Mod Wiki
- lip remaining at end of move.(DEPRECATED)
- if set, the door must be shot open.
- Sets the amount the trigger extends from the door. Set to a large value to make the door open from further away.
- determines the opening direction.(DEPRECATED)
- determines the opening direction. if set, 'angle' determines orientation.(DEPRECATED)
- movement speed. (DEPRECATED)
- movement time in seconds. overrides speed. used for doors that move different distances, but still need to be synced.
- yz of delta for the door to move when triggered. By default, this is relative to the door's axis. Overrides movedir, lip and angle keys.
- when 1, move_delta is interpreted in world space, rather than entity space. Does nothing if move_delta is not also defined.
- the door should not be triggered by the player touching it, only by another trigger. in multiplayer, this door can't be shot to open.
- wait (in seconds) before returning/closing.
- set to 1 to make the door wait at each position until triggered again.
- when set to 1, the door will reverse back to its previous state if it gets blocked. if not it will wait until the obstruction is removed
- sound to play if door is locked and player approaches.
- sound to play when opening.
- sound to play when closing.
- looping sound for its opened state.