Entitykeys bot action
From Mod Wiki
- Does this action start the map out active or inactive?
- Once activated, does this action stay on forever? If true - wont be turned off in scipt, unless done so directly.
- What vehicle type, if any, can bot use to reach/complete this goal.
- The action group this action belongs to. Allows the turning on/off of multiple actions in the script.
- The player class types that can do this action.
- REDIRECT Botaction validClasses
- How long, in seconds, a bot should do this action once reached. EX: you want the bot to camp here for 30 seconds, set to 30.
- The bot's stance when it reaches this action.
Value Definition PRONE CROUCH STAND randomly STAND or CROUCH
- The goal that human bots can do here. Its legal to have an action that has different strogg/human goals. Check manual for goal numbers
- The goal that strogg bots can do here. Its legal to have an action that has different strogg/human goals. Check manual for goal numbers
- Any route starts that have a routeID number that matches this, can be used by the bot.
- The radius of this action - determines how close the bot has to be to this action point before it considers it reached.
- They type of chat the bot should say if he selects this action as his goal. Check the manual for chat numbers
- Which team owns this action. Used for forward spawn points.
- What kind of deployable you want spawned here. Obviously only used for deployable actions.
- Should a covert in disguise do this enemy team goal? Only applies to camps and roams.
- What kind of weapon should a bot have to do this action? Only applies to infantry camp actions.
Value Definition (default) Doesn't matter GPMG/Hyperblaster Rocket Launcher
- Is this action a good place to lean from? Default is -1, which is no leaning. Only works for camp actions.
- Should the bot blindly fire its firesupport? Only used for fire support hints. Default is 0, which is no blind firing.
- By default, if an enemy is near an objective action ( plant, hack, build, etc ), bots nearby will stop what they're doing and try to protect that action. Set this to 0 for objective actions you dont want the bots to worry about.
- If set to 1, the bots wont do this action unless they can find a vehicle of vehicleType. Default is 0.
- If set to 1, the bots wont try to hack any deployable inside this action's radius. Default is 0, so bots hack all actions. This is useful if you have deployables inside a base that would be dangerous for the other team to hack.