Entity moveable item barrel02
From Mod Wiki
- Volume of the object times the density is the mass.
- Friction with contacting surfaces in the range [0-1] where 0 is no friction.
- Friction in velocity direction.
- Rotational friction.
- How much the object bounces in the range [0-1] where 0 is no bounce.
- Mass of the object (overrides density).
- How 'floaty' the object is in water.
- Model to be used for collision detection.
- Shrink the visual model with an epsilon and use it as a clip model.
- Set to 0 to prevent monsters from ever walking over this object.
- Make the object non-solid.
- Do not drop to the floor.
- Do not activate by the impact of other objects.
- Do not allow to be pushed.
- Unbind entity when health drops down to or below zero.
- If set the visual model changes to 'broken' when the health drops down to or below zero.
- Visual model to be used when the health drops down to or below zero.
- If set to 1 the moveable explodes and is removed when the health drops down to or below zero.
- Initial linear velocity set when activated.
- Initial angular velocity set when activated.
- Delay in seconds before the initial linear velocity is set after being activated.
- Delay in seconds before the initial angular velocity is set after being activated.
- Number of milliseconds the moveable should follow the initial spline path.
- Damage definition, if this is set it will damage things it collides with
- Only damage when active ( currently for the vagary and influence stuff )
- Low velocity to start damaging the hit object (ramp up applied damage untill we reach maxDamageVelocity)
- High velocity to damage hit object object (i.e apply maximum damage above this)
- FX system to start at impact position when object collides.
- FX system to start at impact position when object falls into water.
- FX trail the object leaves when moving on the water surface.