From Mod Wiki
A basic light.
Point-based entity that casts light on all surfaces within a specified bounding box.
See the Lighting Basics page for information about lighting.
- light color
- light shader to use.
- shaderParm 3
- shaderParm 4
- shaderParm 5
- shaderParm 6
- shaderParm 7
- how many times light must be triggered to toggle.
- break when triggered.
- model to use.
- model to use when the light is broken (defaults to model name with '_broken' appended to name)
- hides the model when broken
- amount of damage to recieve before becoming broken. 0 is nonbreakable.
- entities to trigger if shot.
- the number of times a light must be triggered until it turns off. Each time it's triggered, it's dimmed to a lower level.
- causes the light to be off when the level starts.
- sound shader to use when broken
- material to use when broken
- only effects areas which are inside