Entity func forcefield
From Mod Wiki
- Target entity. If set the force field is uniform in the direction of the target, the magnitude of the force equals the distance to the target.
- 3D force vector. If set the force field is uniform, magnitude of the force equals the length of the vector.
- Magnitude of explosive force. If set the field exerts a repelling force from the entity origin.
- Magnitude of implosive force. If set the field exerts a force that gravitates to the entity origin.
- Amount of random torque added to objects inside or touching the force field.
- If set apply a force.
- If set apply a velocity.
- If set apply an impulse.
- Force field only works for players.
- Force field only works for monsters.
- By default the force field is off until activated. If 'start_on' is set to '1' the force field starts on.
- If unequal zero the force field automatically switches back to the previous state (on/off) after 'wait' seconds.